Downloaded, unzipped and worked fine on Windows 8 with both PS4 and XBOX 360 wired controllers and the computer keyboard.
CAPG Drone Racing FPV Simulator
A downloadable game for Windows
- The CAPG Drone Racing FPV Simulator is an easy to use entry level 'acro' mode physics based First Person View (FPV) drone racing simulator.
- Designed for practicing racing in 'acro' mode (with no flight assists).
- Three drone classes: Tiny, Mid, and Giant.
- Three different environments each with a different track for each class.
- Practice and race modes.
- Race against three AI drones.
- Win race points for the local leader board.
- Win race credits to buy faster drones.
- Basic setup options for throttle, yaw, pitch, roll, camera angle and view.
- Works with PS4 and XBOX 360 controllers, most other game controllers and computer keyboards.
Download the zip file, unzip, open the folder and click 'CAPGDroneRacingFPVSim' to start. Connect a game controller or computer keyboard to fly the drones . To close, click the 'quit app' button on the start screen.
THIS SIM WAS TESTED USING:
- Windows 8.1
- Processor: Intel (R) Pentium (R) CPU J2900 @ 2.41GHz 2.41 GHz
- Installed memory (RAM): 4.00 GB (3.89 GB usable)
- System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor
|Updated||3 days ago|
|Tags||capg, drone, drone-racing, fpv, fpv-racing, sim, simulator|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Links||Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Google Play Store|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Released version 1.033 days ago